One Piece Scope Mount - Short Saddle
THESE ARE SPECIAL ORDER - DELIVERY TIME NORMALLY 2 WEEKS - PLEASE CONTACT US TO DISCUSS YOUR NEEDS!!
- High Grade 7075T6 Aluminium on 5 axis CNC
- UNIQUE Machining Method which completely eliminates accuracy loss caused by retooling. Massively increases long range accuracy and shot repeatability.
- 3 Micron tolerances
- Weight approx: 7.9oz / 224g (ask for specific model weights)
- Large scope clamping area to withstand heavy recoil
- Two different body lengths to enable fitments of all quality optics - short saddle and long saddle mounts available
- Available in 30mm-34mm-35mm-36mm and 40mm tube sizes
- Mil-Spec 30 micron hard anodised finish
- Built in Anti-Cant bubble
- Mirage Band compatible
- Bolt on picatinny accessory rails - Short/45 Degree/RAPTAR/Side Mounted
- Supplied with Levelling Wedge to enable true bore to reticle alignment when setting optic
Click here for DATA SHEET
WHO IS IT BUILT FOR?
Originally developed 12 years ago for professional long range shooters; This mount serves long range shooters who require extreme accuracy in a tough, lightweight package.
The Monomount can withstand severe treatment without experiencing any POI shift.
The short saddle configuration monomount is our toughest ever mount - the perfect one piece scope mount for big bore or heavy duty long range use.
If you need a longer scope mounting area for eye relief try our Long Saddle Monomount.
TIER ONE ADVANTAGE: ENGINEERING
A lot of companies make scope mounts, but true accuracy comes down to extremely fine details.
At Tier we take engineering very seriously, and employ the following advances in our manufacturing of Tier One Scope Mount:
- Our CNCs machine to 3 micron / 0.00011811" tolerance. For comparison, very high quality actions are generally machined to 30-50 microns.
- For years now we have machined all critical faces in one operation. This completely eliminates accuracy loss which would be caused by resetting the machine tools between operations.
- Every scope mount is paired or matched and machined together.
The result is a one piece mount exhibiting true first shot accuracy, and shot repeatability.
The design also incorporates an anti-cant bubble in bright yellow/green for maximum visibility in day or night conditions.
The mounts are exceptionally tough due to the engineering methods employed in their manufacture, and the high strength to weight ratio of 7075T6 aluminium.
Because we back up what we say about our mounts and bipods, all our products come with a lifetime warranty on parts and defects.
HOW TO ORDER
Select your Monomount from the drop down menu above, according to the tube size, height and MOA/MIL incline that you require.
The Monomount comes without accessory top rails as standard. If you would like to order an accessory top rail these can be ordered separately from the same page. Simply select the item from the buttons above and click 'Add To Cart'.
When you check out, your cart will show the Monomount and the Top Ring Accessory Rail as separate items. This is the correct way to order.
We machine these one piece mounts from solid billets (metal bar stock) of 7075 T6 aluminium which is an extremely light and tough alloy. The mount is then anodised to mil-spec 30 microns thickness to ensure a long life. This mount will outlive your rifle.
All the screws are manufactured in house on our own machines to ensure total accuracy in every component.
Additional screws are available if you lose one and need a perfectly matched replacement.
WEIGHTS & DIMENSIONS
These scope mounts weigh approximately 7.9oz / 224g. Weight will fluctuate slightly depending on ring size and height. Contact us for precise measurements.
Check out the data sheet at the bottom of this page for more heights and dimensions, including height from rail to bore line.
WHAT ACCESSORIES ARE AVAILABLE?
The following accessories are specially designed to work with the Long Saddle and Short Saddle Monomounts and are sold separately on this page.
- Ring Top Accessory rails are available in all tube sizes.
- 45-Degree (canted) and RAPTAR Ring Top Accessory rails are available only in 30mm and 34mm tube sizes.
- Side mounted picatinny rails are available in all sizes.
Simply select from the dropdown menu and add to cart as normal to purchase.
We are so confident in the quality of this product that we offer a lifetime warranty on parts and defects. If anything goes wrong that shouldn't have, we'll replace your product free of charge - no quibbles.
These one piece monomounts are designed to be mounted to a standard 1913 picatinny rail. Torque settings for all of our rings are available on the data sheet below (see the link at the bottom of this text), these are also printed onto the bottom of each ring set.
We have many different types of rifle scope mounts available so if you require a different adapter type, ring size or height or a one piece scope mount please see our other products using the drop down menu above, or contact us with your questions.
What size scope ring do I need?
Please see the attached data sheet (at the bottom of this page) for a breakdown of all critical dimensions which will help you identify which size scope ring you require.
ABOUT TIER ONE
Tier One has pioneered shooting accessory designs since our inception in 2008. We have consistently developed innovative new products for the market and have always used the finest materials available in our products.
Our recent partnership with Zeiss USA is recognition of our years of hard work and quality in manufacture: We were chosen out of hundreds of manufacturers worldwide to design and manufacture Zeiss USA’s own line of scope mounts, available now on their website.
Tier One consistently pioneers carbon fiber products in the shooting industry, being responsible for one of the first and most commercially successful precision carbon fiber bipod designs. We have continued to develop and innovate the carbon fiber bipod and the result is the industry-beating Tier One Tactical Bipod.