PLEASE CHECK AVAILABILITY WITH US BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER - IF IN STOCK WITH SWAROVSKI, DELIVERY IS IN 3 DAYS. Swarovski normally DO have them in stock!!
Building on the success of their ground-breaking modular spotting scope series, the Swarovski Optik ATX Interior 25-60x85mm Spotting Scope Kit presents you with a powerful observation rig with an elegant and refined aesthetic that will make it the centerpiece to any space—from a library to a study to a terrace that overlooks the water. The Interior edition features the brown "Terra"-colored armor with bronze accents (in lieu of the iconic Swarovski green) and a beautiful ash-wood tripod that not only offers a solid and dependable support system for the spotting scope but also natural vibration dampening so views remain clear and steady.
Built to the same exacting standards as their standard models, the Interior is outfitted with the SWAROVISION optical system along with SWAROTOP, SWARODUR, and SWAROCLEAN lens coatings. All of these proprietary optical technologies work together to produce exceptionally bright and clear high-contrast images with accurate color fidelity across an optically flat and distortion-free field of view. The broad magnification range, coupled with an oversized objective, allows you to make detailed observations of subjects—and ensures your subjects will remain bright and clear even when you are observing them at extreme long range with the magnification dialed all the way up.
Despite its name, the Interior doesn't have to live inside. The spotting scope's magnesium housing is nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed to be waterproof, submersible, and resistant to interior fogging. An extendable sunshade simply slides out to prevent glare and improve contrast and clarity on bright days. To further improve your views, the front of the objective lens has threads for filters, such as polarizing or neutral density, to cut through the reflective glare off water or snow that can interfere with clear views. The tripod can also be used outdoors, owing to its multiple layers of clear varnish over a walnut-colored stain that is the perfect complement to the ATX's brown "Terra"-colored armor.
ATX Interior Edition
- Designed as a conversation piece and focal point of any room, terrace, or other space while remaining a fully functional and powerful spotting scope
- Brown "Terra" armor color with bronze accents and complementing walnut stain on tripod presents an elegant and refined look
- Complete spotting scope kit that includes the ATX eyepiece module, the 85mm objective lens module, and a wood tripod
- Completely compatible with all ATX accessories, including the TLS APO digiscoping lens and smartphone adapters
- Spotting scope and tripod are sturdy enough for outdoor use in all weather
- Powerful 25-60x magnification range provides the ability to make detailed observations of distant subjects
- Large 85mm objective lens ensures views remain bright and clear even when observing subjects at extreme long range on maximum magnification
- SWAROVISION: Extra-low dispersion fluoride HD glass limits chromatic aberrations to produce clearer and sharper views with little or no color fringing; field-flattener lens system eliminates spherical aberrations to eliminate distortion at the edges of the field of view
- SWAROTOP coatings on lenses and prisms reduce light reflection to improve brightness and contrast; index-matched anti-reflection lens multicoatings maximize light transmission while boosting color fidelity, contrast, and clarity
- SWARODUR outer coating on optics helps to prevent scratches and abrasions
- SWAROCLEAN nonstick coatings make cleaning dirt, dust, sap, moisture, and fingerprints from lens surfaces easy and fast
- Generous 124-foot field of view at 1000 yards on 25x, 68-foot on 60x
Use and Handling
- Eyepiece is set at a 45° angle to the objective lens to place the user's head in a comfortable viewing position whether they are sitting or standing
- Exceptional 20mm eye relief enables long-duration observation sessions with reduced eyestrain
- Click-stop twist-in (and removable) eyecup for comfortable use with or without eyewear
- Zoom and focus collars enable easy use with either hand while presenting a sleek form factor without knobs or protrusions
- Zoom and focus dials have different textured knurling for easy tactile identification, even while wearing gloves
- M87x0.75 objective lens thread allows the use of filters, like neutral density or polarizing, to enhance the view
- Rotating tripod collar allows the user to adjust the eyepiece position relative to the tripod to achieve the optimal viewing position
- Made for Swarovski by Berlebach of Germany
- Constructed from solid ash wood for its natural vibration-dampening properties
- Minimum height of just 3" (with legs splayed all the way out), maximum height of 56"
- Pivoting head with a range of 30° in all directions
- Each 2-section leg has a 5-angle leg lock, allowing the legs to be set independently at 20°, 40°, 60°, 80°, or 100° angles
- 1/4"-20 mounting bolt
- Maximum load of up to 26.4 pounds
- Folded length of 35" for storage
- Weighs just 7.1 pounds
- Quick and easy bayonet mounting system connects the eyepiece and objective modules for a solid and secure connection
- Lightweight and impact-resistant magnesium alloy housing
- Textured armor protects against impacts while providing a slip-resistant grip for more secure handling during setup and breakdown
- Nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed to be dustproof, waterproof/submersible to 13', and resistant to internal fogging when moving through extreme temperature changes or environmental conditions
- Broad -13 to 131°F (-25 to 55°C) operating temperature range
- Extendable sunshade reduces glare to improve contrast and clarity on bright sunny days