PLEASE CHECK DELIVERY TIMEFRAMES WITH US - THIS IS A SPECIAL ORDER ITEM, AND IF IN STOCK WITH SWAROVSKI, DELIVERY TAKES ONLY AROUND 3 DAYS.
Designed to be permanently mounted outdoors and to deliver outstanding performance, the Swarovski Optik 30x95 ST Vista Outdoor Spotting Scope is the ideal addition to your balcony, deck, or scenic overlook.
With a powerful fixed magnification and massive objective, you and your guests will be able to take in awe-inspiring views of mountains, oceans, deserts, or the night sky. To enhance your viewing experience, Swarovski brings a suite of its proprietary lens coatings to bear, including anti-reflection SWAROTOP, protective SWARODUR, and nonstick SWAROCLEAN. The ST Vista is configured with a simple focusing system and a straight-through viewing design that makes finding your subject fast and tracking moving subjects easy.
To withstand the rigors of permanent outdoor mounting, the scope has a broad operating temperature range and the body is filled with nitrogen to resist internal fogging and sealed to an IPX8 waterproof rating. A single-arm fork mount supports the scope and allows you to pan a full 360° horizontally and tilt it forward and back vertically as much as 45° in each direction. The spotting scope comes with a hard aluminum carrying case and mounting hardware.
- Ideal for permanent outdoor mounting on balconies, decks, and scenic overlook locations for viewing earthbound subjects and celestial objects like the moon and stars
- Powerful fixed 30x magnification is optimized for extreme long-distance viewing
- Large 95mm objective draws in the light required to ensure views are bright and crisp even when viewing small objects at long distances
- SWAROTOP anti-reflective lens coating reduces glare and improves contrast
- SWARODUR exterior lens coatings offer improved scratch resistance, especially from wind-driven sand and debris
- SWAROCLEAN nonstick coatings allow dirt, dust, oils, and sap to be easily cleaned off without leaving residue to ensure clear and smudge-free views
- 104-foot field of view at 1000 yards
Use and Handling
- Straight-through viewing design makes finding subjects faster and tracking moving targets easier versus angled-viewing designs
- Simple eyepiece focusing mechanism allows easy use from 33 yards to infinity without compromising its waterproof rating
- >5 dioptric adjustment at infinity to accommodate users of all kinds, even those who require corrective lenses
- Exceptional 20mm long eye relief is comfortable to use with a generous eye box that reduces eyestrain
- Generous 3.2mm exit pupil keeps the entire landscape in view, even in low light
- Designed for permanent outdoor installation with an IPX8 waterproof rating and filled with nitrogen to resist internal fogging
- Broad operating temperature range of -13 to 131°F allows it to remain outdoors even in the cold of winter and heat of summer
- Single-arm fork mount holds the scope body safely and securely with easy maneuverability to pan horizontally a full 360° and with an upward/downward vertical tilt of ±45°
- Mounting hardware kit included for attachment to optional outdoor observation pier
- Hard aluminum carrying case for safe transport and storage
- Relatively compact at 20" long
- 19-pound weight
- Made in Austria