The Rusan adapter is used to connect a daylight optic to a night vision or thermal imaging attachment with M52x0.75 thread.
Please Note: Delivery time is normally around 2 weeks from order date!!
Many attachments are already equipped with the appropriate thread. However, due to the various thread adapters or reducing rings, the Rusan ARM-52 adapter can also be used beyond this and is compatible with almost all common thermal and night vision optics.
To determine the appropriate diameter for mounting the Rusan adapter, the outer diameter of the optics must be measured with a tolerance of under 0.5 millimeters. Ideally, use a caliper gauge to do this.
If you are unsure, please contact us stating your optics (brand, model).
- Simple mounting due to quick-release lever.
- Material: Aluminum
- Color: Black
- Thread: M52x0,75
Compatible with the following devices:
- Infiray MATE MAH50 and others
- Dedal 540 / 541 / 542 / 546 / 552
- Liemke Merlin 13 / 25 / 35 / 42
- Jahnke DJ-8 NSV
- Lahoux D-545 / LV-81
- Xinfrared CL-42
- Xeye CH-50
- And various others
By means of thread adapter also compatible with the following devices:
- Guide/JSA TA435 / TA450 / Nighthog Viper / Lahoux Clip (Reducing ring required ATA435)
- Hikmicro Thunder TH35C (Reducing ring required ARRH1)
- Dipol (Reducing ring required ADN33)
- Nitehog TIR-M35 (Reducing ring required ATIR-M35)
- Pulsar Krypton (Reducing ring required ARRK2)
- Pulsar Forward F135 / F155 / FN455 (Reducing ring required AF135-F155-FN455)
- Pulsar Core / DFA75 / DN55 (Reducing ring required ADAF75-V3)
- Lahoux LV-21 / ATN PS22, Armasight CO-MR/Mini (Reducing ring required APS22)
- Bering Optics Night Probe (Reducing ring required ABONP)
- Electrooptic (Reducing ring required ATEO)
- GT-Nano (Reducing ring required AGTN)
- And various others.....
This is the most common thread-type mounting standard on night vision and thermal clip-on devices. DEDAL was the first company to use the M52x0.75 thread for clip-on mounting purposes. Many renowned adapter manufacturers have an adapter for this mounting standard in their offer – these are often designed to fit directly onto the thread without the use of an additional reduction ring (converter). These adapters can be paired with reduction rings (converters) to fit other common clip-on mounting standards. All the clip-ons that feature this mounting standard are front-mounted, meaning that they are mounted on the riflescope’s objective.
NEW – “Silent” feature on Rusan adapters
Special Rusan blue tape installed on the inside front wall of the adapter to prevent noise when scope hits the adapter if you push too hard or too much.
All our adapters* shipped from 1st September 2020 onwards will have “Silent” feature installed.
*Silent feature will be made on adapters ARM52-xx, ARF135F155-xx, ARCORE-xx, ARTA435-xx and from 48mm diameter and larger.
NOTE for Dedal 552 / Lahoux D-545:
Because of a big ocular lens on D552, it is impossible to use this device on small scopes (under x42) directly with
Rusan clamping adapter. It is possible in combination with our "Extension ring for Dedal 552" (ordering code ERD552).