Please check stock availability with me, before placing your order. Some SKU numbers might be backordered from time to time due to the current demand for K318i Riflescopes.
The K318i means noticeable optical and mechanical perfection packed in ultrashort design. With precise illuminated reticles in FFP, sharply defined throughout the entire magnification range and the unique TWIST GUARD windage. A true masterpiece in engineering.
To achieve highest performance standards despite short-build design it took many years of development and the latest technologies. For expample, the complex lense system, the use of special glas types or the innovative etching technology, which is required to provide precise illuminated reticles in FFP according to Kahles standards. Thereby the optical system with it´s wide field of view and the brilliant, exceptional high contrast image sets new standards for ultrashort riflescopes.
- Ultrashort and lightweight riflescope for demanding shooters
- Precise illuminated reticles in first focal plane - SKMR3, MSR
- Innovative, patented TWIST GUARD windage
- High contrast image
- Precise and clearly defined click mechanism
- Exceptional repeat accuracy
- Large adjustment range E/W (3.0/2.4 m/100m)
- Parallax wheel integrated in the elevation turret (patented) 25m - ∞
- Zero Stop
|Objective lens diameter:||50 mm|
|Field of view:||9.3 m - 2.0 m/100 m|
|Eye relief:||92 mm|
|Diopter compensation:||-3.5 to + 2.5 dpt|
|Twilight factor:||13.2 - 30.0|
|Impact correction per click:||0.36 inch (100 yds)
10 mm (100 m)
|Parallax adjustment:||25m - ∞|
|Adjustment range (E/W):||3.0/2.4 m|
|Tube diameter:||34 mm|
|Reticle in focal plane:||1|