TH35 V2 Thermal Riflescopes are special order only - delivery time is 3-4 weeks typically from the time you place the order.
Part of the Tube Series, the TH35 is the bigger brother of the TL35. Designed to be a “one can do all” solution, the TH35 is equipped with a 464x464/12µm sensor, 35mm objective lens and 1.39" OLED display, allowing the user to detect targets up to 1,816 meters while utilizing the sight’s 3.00 to 9.00 times magnification. The TH35 is best suited for those seeking a full feature picatinny-mounted sight in a traditional 30mm scope form factor but require increased performance over the TL35 and/or prefer a circular display.
High Image Quality
The Tube Series is designed for faultless operation in extreme weather and temperature conditions. Whether or not the environment is freezing cold or blistering hot, the image retains its contrast and vivid colors without loss of frame rate.
Built-in Video Recorder and WIFI Connection
32 GB internal storage provides hours of video recording capability, or thousands of images of photo storage. WiFi mode allows for up to 4 connections simultaneously.
Reliable Full Aluminum Housing
The Tube series housing is made of aluminum and is designed to improve reliability. Designed for rugged reliability, Tube riflescopes boast full, reinforced yet lightweight metal construction. Precision-fabrication of housing elements ensures flawless field performance.
Extended Run Time and Flexible Battery Choice
Built-in batteries work for 8 hours, and with an additional 18500 battery for back up, working time of TH35 will be 11.5 hours
WARRANTY INFO: Standard 3-year warranty from Infiray Canada
- 3-9x magnification
- 1000G shock resistance
- Traditional 30mm scope body and includes scope mounting rings
- 8h battery life extendable to 11.5h with optional 18500 battery
- 32GB internal storage with on-board easy-to-use photo and video capture
- 5 colour palettes (white hot, black hot, white highlight, red hot, and full colour)
- Diopter-free adjustment but includes multiple user-installed diopter lenses
- Easy charging and data download via USB-C
- Built-In Stadiametric rangefinder
- On-board digital compass
- On-board WIFI
|Objective Lens Diameter
|2x 18650 (built-in)
Full Manual HERE.
What's in the box:
- TH35 Thermal Scope
- Ballistic Nylon carrying case
- Diopter lens assembly with 0/+1/+2/+3 diopter lenses
- USB power adapter
- USB-C video cable
- 30mm medium-height scope rings
- Rubber eyecup
- Thermal targets
- Cleaning cloth