We are currently sold out. Please email us with your requirements and for an ETA on when we'll have more stock.
IF YOU CHOOSE TO PAY VIA EMT RATHER THAN CREDIT CARD, WE WILL OFFER FREE SHIPPING ANYWHERE IN CANADA - EMAIL US BEFORE ORDERING, FOR FREE SHIPPING, AS WE MANUALLY PROCESS THE ORDER!!!
Magnification Range: 4-18x
Field of View @ 100yds: 27.0 - 7.0ft
Eye Relief @ 18x: 85mm
Total Elevation Adjustment: 24.0 MRAD
Adjustment Value Per Click: 0.1 MRAD
Adjustment Per Revolution: 10.0 MRAD
Reticle: B20 (Mil Line Reticle)
Reticle Install: First Focal Plane
Total Length: 353mm
Tube Diameter: 30mm
Construction: 1 Piece Tube/Saddle/Objective
Objective Lens Diameter: 44mm
Outer Objective Diameter: 51mm
Outer Ocular Diameter: 43mm
Additional Sunshades: 2 Supplied
Flip Up Lens Covers: Supplied
WE CURRENTLY STOCK ONLY THE M18+ (M181) MODEL WITH MRAD ADJUSTMENTS, AS IT'S THE TOP SELLER. SHOULD YOU WANT ANY OTHER FALCON SCOPE, PLEASE CONTACT US TO DISCUSS YOUR NEEDS.
- M181 models have an adjustment value of 0.1MRAD per click. This equates to 0.36” @ 100 Yards or 1cm @ 100 Metres.
- The MRAD based adjustment system matches the MRAD nature of the reticle, no MOA or inch conversion is required. 1 MRAD as displayed by the reticle is equal to 10 clicks of adjustment.
- M181 models offer 10 MRAD worth of adjustment per turret revolution. (100 clicks) - Each scope will be preset to mechanical centre (midway point of adjustment range) out of the box. Try and keep both the windage and elevation turrets as close to mechanical centre as possible when zeroing. Optical standard and adjustment consistency may suffer at the extremes of any scopes adjustment range. Sometimes a tapered rail/base or adjustable mounts/rings may be required.
- You will feel a positive resistance ‘stop’ once the scope reaches the extreme of its elevation or windage adjustment. Don't be tempted to force the turret any further as this will damage the mechanism.
- M181 models feature elevation and windage turret caps that are secured using a single top mounted holding screw. The turret caps can be repositioned as required, normally to display ‘0’. To do this then slacken off the screw using the key provided in the box. Then disengage the turret cap by easing it off the internal shaft. A little force may be required to break the O-ring seal. Reposition the turret cap as desired, and then re-tighten the screw to secure.
Download the owner's manual for detailed specs by clicking on this link: http://www.falconoptics.com/pdf/Falcon%20M18%20Manual%202015.pdf